We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting by sourcing, identifying, screening, and hiring individuals for various roles in our company.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews if possible.
- Using standardized screening techniques, assess candidate information including resumes, contact details, portfolios, skills, qualifications, experience and references of potential candidates.
- Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and available positions within the company.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
- Source potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards and other professional networks.
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events and job fairs.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements.
- Determine selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for vacant positions.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources Management, IT, Business, or similar relevant field.
- Professional Human Resources certification would be preferred.
- Previously proven work experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar role for 2 to 5 years.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Education Qualifications: Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources Management, IT, Business, or similar relevant field
Salary: To match capabilities
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- A positive, can do attitude.
- Experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in hiring all races, genders and ages.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates.
- Ability to attract, engage, and assess best-in-class talents in a highly competitive environment.