We are looking to hire an SEO Manager/ Specialist who has hands-on across all aspects of B2B search engine optimization. This position will work cross-functionally with SEM, SOCIAL and Content teams. Note: The SEO Specialist is a client-facing position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems or Statistics
- Extensive B2B SEO experience ( B2B SEO )
- Knowledge of Analytic software ( Data )
- Good understanding of development processes, HTML and other standard code
- Solid understanding of copywriting & web copywriting skills
- At least 4 years professional experience in SEO, Digital Marketing and Content.
- Experience of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush and Ahrefs would be desirable.
- They will have a natural curiosity and passion for search technology along with an analytical mindset and have previous experience with B2B enterprises. Google certified or a degree in a related field would be advantageous.
Major Responsibilities as SEO Manager:
- Should handle a team of SEO Executives.
- The SEO manager would be responsible for leading and mentoring the team to drive business goals.
- Developing a detailed project plan and monitor progress while delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards.
- Make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the team members, including management of work assignments by them.
- Primary point of contact for clients.
- Perform and ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work by the team to ensure quality, accuracy, consistency & performance.
- Brainstorm new and creative SEO growth strategies.
- Review, analyse and send the Weekly & Monthly Reports to the clients & management.
- Ensuring the Monthly POA & Commitments are delivered as per expectation.
- Act as subject matter expert for team members, peers and clients.
- Take the primary responsibility for all the Technical Audits & ensuring that the client website is following all the SEO best practices.
- Communicate team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Assign all work assignments, commit the team to the work, manage the quality of the work and drive the people management activities within the team.
- 3-5 years previous experience in SEO, Digital marketing.
- Ability to lead a team of multiple SEO executives.
- Experience in managing large enterprise or b2b websites.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks.
- Must have excellent command of spoken and written English.
Experience: 4-5 Years